ECU Tuning using our Dyno Dynamics AWD Dynamometer
In 2006, we noticed an increase in customers asking about ECU Tuning. We then decided to invest in the tools and knowledge necessary to provide top-notch tuning services. In 2007 the Dyno Dynamics® AWD Dynamometer arrived, a fully load-bearing dynomometer. This dyno is known for its ability to simulate realistic car-to-road dynamics, providing accurate numbers. (It is also known as “The Heartbreaker” since it’s horsepower numbers are a bit lower than the more simple inertial dynos).
We are also the only Authorized UpRev tuner in the area and have tuned countless VQ35 engines with great success.
Please note that DSG assumes that the car owner has done research on state inspection compliance. DSG tunes and calibrates engine systems for off road use. Check your state inspection laws as they are constantly changing. **UPREV tuned Nissans will not pass Mass inspection due to recent changes in the state inspection process. **
DSG offers trusted engine management solutions and calibration services by Matt Koestner. Matt is well versed is many of today’s popular engine management systems. Some of the systems he has hands-on, direct experience with include AEM EMS, MoTeC M600 and M800, Autronic SM2, SM4, and SMC, Vipec V44/88, Pectel, GEMS, ECU Flash, Megasquirt, DSMLink, Crome, Split Second and others. Matt is familiar with Motec PDM systems and various programmable race dash and logger systems. Matt is an EFI University-trained tuner with a degree in electrical engineering.
Matt is well known among road racers, rallyists and drag racers. He has been successfully tuning many 500+ horsepower drag cars as well as turbocharged and naturally aspirated circuit racing cars. Bill Washburn’s own 240-Maxi was masterfully calibrated by Matt using the Autronic SM2 management system, then later a Link ECU. Matt emphasizes reliability, rather than inflated dyno numbers. The proof comes through lap times, trap speeds, and winning results.
Our prices are market competitive
Dyno Power Testing
- 3 Power Pulls (With Air/Fuel ratio and boost graphing)
- OpenECU Custom Tuning Session (Open ECU Reflash & Dyno graph)
- Nissan/Infiniti UpRev Tuning
- $650 NA/ $700 Turbo-Supercharged
- PiggyBack Tuning Session (GReddy EManage/Apexi/Cobb/Etc)
- Stand-Alone Tuning Session (Autronic/MoTeC/Vipec/etc.)
- $Call- dependent on ECU, complexity of system and ECU options
- AWD Dyno Rental $200/HR
Contact us about your tuning needs
For all Tuning and dyno inquiries please email Matt directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Do you guys host dyno days?
- Yes. Contact us if you’d like to set one up. We require a deposit for the group because of a high cancellation rate.
- Why do you charge so much when other shops charge $15 less?
- Because our tunes are better. Seriously. Because we are in Boston and it is expensive to do business here.
- Can you “dyno” my motorcycle?
How do I make an appointment? Call us at 781-551-3399 or email us at sales@dentsport or Matt at Mattk@dentsport.com
- 1 Price is dependent on Stand-alone compatibility.